Saturday 8 January 2011

YAY! For the weekend...

BOO! for having to tidy my room. :/
I was looking at my hair this week, and realized it looked kinda emo. Which is pretty cool.
So now.
I style my hair.
Totally diffrently.
For example.
I leave the shorter layers loose and plait the longer layers and put my fringe over one eye.
It looks pretty cool me thinks.
And I put a pink streak in the front.
hehehe....
Yes, noones going to believe this.
Im beginning to like the colour
PINK again..... :/
I loved it until I was 7, then I hated it, and Im beginning to love it again.
Shock horror.....
I need to write on one line.
So, I haope ya'll had a good chrimbo. I certianly did.
And a I good new year.
And from now on, I will try and update AT LEAST once a week.
Sorry for any confusion.
PEACE! ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment