Thursday 9 June 2011

Really? Havent updated for ages then update 3 days in a row -.-'

lawll...
Anyways.
I remembered something that happened yesterday,
and I desperately wanted to tell you guys.
So me and the famous GREG were in ICT at school.
And the door had locked, and only me, her and the ICT teachers could get in.
So anyone who knocked, we wouldn't let them in :L
(don't think badly of me ¬.¬)
Anyway.
So then I was peaking out the door so noone would see me, and I saw a cleaner walk by.
I ran back to my seat and Greg was starting her yoghurt.
I went-
"GREG. A guy in a blue t-shirt just walked by. I think he was getting a pickaxe so he could break into this room!"
And you know when people drink drink, and sometimes it comes out there nose?
Well, guess what happened.
Greg yoghurt came back out her nose and into the pot coz she was laughing so much!
XDD
Anyways....

No comments:

Post a Comment