Wednesday 28 December 2011

SO

Its like 10 to 5 am. Im not really tired. But Im gunn have to catch a hour or 2 of zZzs or else Ill pretty much collapse later :/
Hmm..haircut tomorr--I mean later. Dunno what time. Proably stupid like 9:30 D:
What else?
OH
well I was proping myc hin up with my left hand and studdenly thought "Awwww my baby finger so short and chubbeh!!" And then I put my hands together.
Its actually my shortest finger.
its shorter than the other.
only by a tad but it is, and Its my new favourite finger.
Its has a litte face with a moustache drawn on it :'D
And Im calling it.....
Hmmm...
I think Tigger.
Was gunna be piglet then but I changed it XD
Ok I need to catch them zZzs, asd I gotta be back up at 6 to Do some shizz
ALSO
Zelda in 3d is amazing. So aamzing. I think I love the zelda games now XD
Anything else I can say?
Crahsed in my clothes the past like.....4 days. Not me at all.....I think the fact school starting again soon is kinda....I cant explain it.
Not making me nervous, Just...yeah.
Is it wrong that I was so bored today i tried to draw lightening Mcqueen? I mean sue it failed but hey XD.
Im turning into my nephew. OMG.
he knows all the words to cars :'D
Cars 2 he knows well. Ive seen cars a couple times now(I got the DVD YAAY) And Ive seen cars 2 in cinema....TWAS GOOD! Ima tryin to remeer...did di see it in 3d? IDK.
So yeah.
ZzZs

No comments:

Post a Comment