Friday 18 June 2010

wat the...?

Ok, so on my banner, I have a picture if this:
This is called a Kodama. It's from the film, Princess Monoke, who looks like this:

Princess Mononoke(San) Is the one being cuddled.(I did NOT make this film) The guy cuddling her(awwww...)Is called Ashitaka(If you want to read my review of this film and another, go to http://clubpenguin-secretsandmore.blogspot.com/ )And they Fall in love, blah, blah, blah.....ANYWAY! We were talking about these:

Kodamas. I showed this film to one of my friends. The next day we went outside. I played san(the wolf girl) and she played somthing(I cant remember what...)But she had pet Kodamas! So yeh, I'm going to schoo, now! I'll come home and give you a full report! Disney002 over and out!

1 comment:

  1. I love all the Ghibli movies! Princess Mononoke is also one of my favourite ones and yes, the Kodamas are really cute ^^
    And all heroes in these animes are like awwww lol, I want to get cuddled by them too x3

    Mayu

    ReplyDelete