Sunday 13 June 2010

Yo! It's me, Im back!

Hi guys!

Its me! Disney002 from http://clubpenguin-secretsandmore.blogspot.com/ I started up this website to talk about anything and everything! (Im sorry that we havent updated Clubpenguin secrects and more, me and GG have been busy!) Ok, so today, I thought I'd talk about...

Ninja stars! Or more to the point, Ninjas! So these awesome little guys(or girls!) Run around in a black suit, with a mask on. They also carry a sword, and Ninja stars!!! I recently learned how to make a ninja star out of paper! Anyway, Ninjas....If you play clubpenguin(we havent posted much about this on Cp Secrects and more) You can become a ninja!This is great fun(even though you dont earn money. Meh.) ANYWAY, Ninjas, These little Dudes(and Dudettes) can turn INVISABLE!!! I would so love to be a ninja! That would be soooo COOL! I could be me by day and a Ninja by night! That would be SWEET!! Would you like to be a Ninja? comment and say, please! Disney002 over and out!

No comments:

Post a Comment