Friday 27 August 2010

Grrr...cant get any gummy bears yet...

So, I cant find any gummy bears. I will though. I WILL NOT GIVE UP! So instead, I had a idea. I need help. How can I make this blog better? How can I get more people to read it? I need your ideas. So, please comment, and tell what I can do to improve!!

On to better things! I go back to school next friday!! Wait...how is that a better thing? Anyway, If you look in the RIGHT sidebar, Ive got a Chat box! So chat away!

SO, on to RANDOM things!!


Hmmmm....either he was rting to grow hair or be a cannon ball....either way...he/she looks quite cute, if funny! I love them cats, you know the ones with the captions? I could quite happily sit looking through pictures on google.......comment on this post and tell me what YOU think this cat was doing!
Disney002 Over and...OUT!
Ps, did you like the writing colours?

No comments:

Post a Comment